Translation of central reservation in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- Later, a van was blown into the central reservation on the trunk road's eastbound carriageway.
- She had started to walk across the dual carriageway towards the central reservation.
- His car which was in a 40 mph zone clipped the kerb, skidded over the central reservation onto the opposite carriageway and spun into the lamppost.
Definition of central reservation in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.