ncountable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable
- 1.1 (plant, grain) cereal (masculine) to grow cereals cultivar cerealesMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- The inclusion rates of finely ground feed should be kept to a minimum (for example, ground cereals, maize gluten).
- The higher inflation levels as observed in November were largely attributed to rising food prices especially mealie meal, maize grain, cereals and cereal products, meat, fish and kapenta.
- Prepared from germinated and sprouted grain and cereals, their food is rich in various nutrients, vitamins and enzymes and also helps in curing constipation, acidity, piles and skin diseases.
(breakfast cereal)cereales (masculine plural)
- Maize silage and whole crop cereals (eg triticale) are two such alternative forages.
- Agriculture includes livestock-rearing, viticulture, and crops such as cereals, sugar beet, and potatoes.
- The winning presentation compared the use of various levels of untreated dairy sludge and vermicomposted dairy sludge for growing vegetables, cereals, grass and flowers.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.