- 1.1 [person/music] cerebralMore example sentences1.2 [Anatomy/Anatomía] cerebral
More example sentences
- To her learning is a process that draws on emotional, cerebral and physical faculties.
- At least I have chosen to parade all things cerebral rather than physical about myself, and - believe me - it's better for all of us that way.
- Not necessarily physical action, but cerebral and emotional action.
- These patients experienced major gains in cerebral, motor, brain stem/cranial nerve, cerebellar and/or sensory function.
- The voluntary muscles are regulated by the parts of the brain known as the cerebral motor cortex and the cerebellum.
- Tumor invaded the parenchyma in multiple cerebral and brain stem sections.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.