- 1.1 [person/music] cerebralMore example sentences1.2 [Anatomy/Anatomía] cerebral
More example sentences
- To her learning is a process that draws on emotional, cerebral and physical faculties.
- At least I have chosen to parade all things cerebral rather than physical about myself, and - believe me - it's better for all of us that way.
- Not necessarily physical action, but cerebral and emotional action.
- These patients experienced major gains in cerebral, motor, brain stem/cranial nerve, cerebellar and/or sensory function.
- The voluntary muscles are regulated by the parts of the brain known as the cerebral motor cortex and the cerebellum.
- Tumor invaded the parenchyma in multiple cerebral and brain stem sections.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.