Translation of cerebral in Spanish:
- 1.1 [person/music] cerebralExample sentences1.2 [Anatomy/Anatomía] cerebral
- To her learning is a process that draws on emotional, cerebral and physical faculties.
- At least I have chosen to parade all things cerebral rather than physical about myself, and - believe me - it's better for all of us that way.
- Not necessarily physical action, but cerebral and emotional action.
- These patients experienced major gains in cerebral, motor, brain stem/cranial nerve, cerebellar and/or sensory function.
- The voluntary muscles are regulated by the parts of the brain known as the cerebral motor cortex and the cerebellum.
- Tumor invaded the parenchyma in multiple cerebral and brain stem sections.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to