Translation of cerebral in Spanish:
- 1.1(person/music)Example sentences1.2 (Anatomy)
- To her learning is a process that draws on emotional, cerebral and physical faculties.
- At least I have chosen to parade all things cerebral rather than physical about myself, and - believe me - it's better for all of us that way.
- Not necessarily physical action, but cerebral and emotional action.
- These patients experienced major gains in cerebral, motor, brain stem/cranial nerve, cerebellar and/or sensory function.
- The voluntary muscles are regulated by the parts of the brain known as the cerebral motor cortex and the cerebellum.
- Tumor invaded the parenchyma in multiple cerebral and brain stem sections.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.