- 1 (of cervix) del cuello del útero cervical cancer cáncer (m) cervical, cáncer (m) del cuello del útero or de la matriz cervical opening cuello (m) del útero cervical smear (BrE) citología (f), Papanicolau (m) (AmL) cervical screening (BrE) citología (cervical) (f), frotis cervical (m), Papanicolau (m) (AmL)More example sentences
- Women who smoke are twice as likely as those who do not to develop cervical cancer.
- It's believed that some forms of HPV put women at greater risk for cervical cancer.
- This change in the cells of the cervix often occurs from cervical cap or diaphragm use or from infection.
- 2 (of neck) [formal] cervical cervical collar collarín (m), collar (m) ortopédico cervical vertebra vértebra (f) cervicalMore example sentences
- Effective speech depends also on the motor neurons in the cervical and thoracic parts of the spinal cord that serve the muscles of breathing.
- The cervical region of the spinal cord was dissected out after laminectomy.
- Most children requiring hospital admission for trauma are considered at risk of injury of the cervical spinal cord.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...