n (plural -vixes or, -vices /-vəsiːz/)
- 1 (of womb) cuello (masculine) del úteroMore example sentences
- The cervix forms the lower third, connected by a narrow isthmus to the main muscular body of the uterus.
- Both of these techniques can be used throughout pregnancy to allow a closer look at the cervix and lower uterus.
- The IUD is inserted through the cervix and into the womb, while the vagina is held open as in a cervical smear test.
- 2 (neck) [formal] cerviz (feminine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.