n (pl -vixes or, -vices /-vəsiːz/)
- 1 (of womb) cuello (m) del úteroMore example sentences
- The cervix forms the lower third, connected by a narrow isthmus to the main muscular body of the uterus.
- Both of these techniques can be used throughout pregnancy to allow a closer look at the cervix and lower uterus.
- The IUD is inserted through the cervix and into the womb, while the vagina is held open as in a cervical smear test.
- 2 (neck) [formal] cerviz (f)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.