Translation of chagrin in Spanish:
- [literary]Example sentences
- The long-awaited breakup will ensue, to the embarrassment and chagrin of many.
- He coughed up his Bickfords and turned purple with a mixture of shame and chagrin.
- To his embarrassment and chagrin, not one of these claims has turned out to be true.
- [literary] (usually passive) to be chagrinedestar disgustado or apesadumbradoExample sentences
- But he went on nationwide television and said that, and that he was chagrined by it and embarrassed by it.
- I'm chagrined to see this morning that although Blogger says everything is hunky dory with my posts, I can't see them on the public website - which is what led to the post below.
- I was somewhat chagrined, rereading it recently, to see just how much of my own early work takes off from this one novel.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.