- 1.1 [Culin] champán (m), champaña (f) or (m) (before n) a champagne breakfast un desayuno con champán or champaña champagne cocktail/glass cóctel (m)/copa (f) de champán or champañaMore example sentences1.2 (color) color (m) champán or champaña; (before n) color champán or champaña (adj inv)
More example sentences
- They drank French champagne out of crystal flutes and toasted to a long and prosperous future.
- I hear of pink champagne flowing, 700 guests.
- But don't pop open the champagne bottles just yet.
- Her pale, champagne blonde hair was loose to her elbows in a silky sheet of soft tresses.
- I think i'm buying a champagne coloured wedding dress but not sure what colour of bridesmaid dress to go for.
- As well as the champagne colour, you can also get this in white, with prices from free and up
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.