Translation of champagne in Spanish:
noununcountable or countable
- 1 (Cookery)champán (masculine)(before noun) a champagne breakfast
champaña (feminine) or (masculine)un desayuno con champán or champañachampagne cocktail/glasscóctel (masculine) /copa (feminine) de champán or champañaExample sentences
- They drank French champagne out of crystal flutes and toasted to a long and prosperous future.
- I hear of pink champagne flowing, 700 guests.
- But don't pop open the champagne bottles just yet.
- 2 (color)color (masculine) champán or champaña(before noun)
color champán or champaña invariable adjectiveExample sentences
- Her pale, champagne blonde hair was loose to her elbows in a silky sheet of soft tresses.
- I think i'm buying a champagne coloured wedding dress but not sure what colour of bridesmaid dress to go for.
- As well as the champagne colour, you can also get this in white, with prices from free and up
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.