nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] champán (m), champaña (f) or (m) (before noun/delante del nombre) a champagne breakfast un desayuno con champán or champaña champagne cocktail/glass cóctel (m)/copa (f) de champán or champañaMore example sentences1.2 (color) color (masculine) champán or champaña; (before noun/delante del nombre) color champán or champaña (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
More example sentences
- They drank French champagne out of crystal flutes and toasted to a long and prosperous future.
- I hear of pink champagne flowing, 700 guests.
- But don't pop open the champagne bottles just yet.
- Her pale, champagne blonde hair was loose to her elbows in a silky sheet of soft tresses.
- I think i'm buying a champagne coloured wedding dress but not sure what colour of bridesmaid dress to go for.
- As well as the champagne colour, you can also get this in white, with prices from free and up
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an