Translation of champagne in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- 1.1 (Cookery)(before noun) a champagne breakfastchampaña (feminine) or (masculine)champagne cocktail/glassun desayuno con champán or champañacóctel (masculine) /copa (feminine) de champán or champañaExample sentences1.2 (color)
color (masculine) champán or champaña(before noun)color champán or champaña invariable adjectiveExample sentences
- They drank French champagne out of crystal flutes and toasted to a long and prosperous future.
- I hear of pink champagne flowing, 700 guests.
- But don't pop open the champagne bottles just yet.
- Her pale, champagne blonde hair was loose to her elbows in a silky sheet of soft tresses.
- I think i'm buying a champagne coloured wedding dress but not sure what colour of bridesmaid dress to go for.
- As well as the champagne colour, you can also get this in white, with prices from free and up
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.