Translation of champion in Spanish:
- 1 (Sport)campeón, (-peona) (masculine, feminine)the world swimming championel campeón mundial de nataciónExample sentences
- Britain's recent dearth of sporting champions has also been blamed on schemes that oppose competitiveness.
- The competition ensured that the champion was decided only in the last round of the league.
- What we need is a gladiatorial contest between the representative champions of each political party.
- 2 (History) she's a champion of lost causeses una defensora de pleitos perdidos or de causas perdidasExample sentences
- The River Knights watched intensely as one of their own, their champion, Christopher Knight fought John Pavin, their evil nemesis.
- She had never so much as read about medieval knights, and now she had to fight like a champion.
- Despite the occasional champion who amassed riches, most fighters came from extremely poor families, and they remained poor.
- abogar por
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.