- 1.1 (maker of candles)fabricante de velasMore example sentences1.2 [Nautical/Náutica] (ship's) chandler proveedor (masculine) de buques
More example sentences
- There is also a special crafts Christmas market with workshops of gold and silversmiths, furriers, chandlers, bookbinders, and bakers at the St. Margareth's Church.
- It seemed that every trades-man in the county, from the black-smith to the chandler, came out of the wood-work to proclaim that he was beholden to them.
- The son of a tallow chandler, Collins was 14 when he arrived in Salisbury - a small town bounded by the river running alongside its High Street on its west side and Culver Street to the east.
- As he was walking past a ship chandler's shop, he was shocked to see handcuffs, leg shackles, and thumbscrews in the window.
- George Townsend Cole's Portrait of Henry Thomas Lambert, a master sail maker and ship chandler in Wapping, shows a man proud of all he has achieved.
- Buoyancy bags for instance are available from several boat manufacturers and yacht chandlers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.