- 1.1 (maker of candles)[ fabricante de velas ]More example sentences1.2 [Nautical/Náutica] (ship's) chandler proveedor (masculine) de buques
More example sentences
- There is also a special crafts Christmas market with workshops of gold and silversmiths, furriers, chandlers, bookbinders, and bakers at the St. Margareth's Church.
- It seemed that every trades-man in the county, from the black-smith to the chandler, came out of the wood-work to proclaim that he was beholden to them.
- The son of a tallow chandler, Collins was 14 when he arrived in Salisbury - a small town bounded by the river running alongside its High Street on its west side and Culver Street to the east.
- As he was walking past a ship chandler's shop, he was shocked to see handcuffs, leg shackles, and thumbscrews in the window.
- George Townsend Cole's Portrait of Henry Thomas Lambert, a master sail maker and ship chandler in Wapping, shows a man proud of all he has achieved.
- Buoyancy bags for instance are available from several boat manufacturers and yacht chandlers.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the