Translation of chapter in Spanish:
- 1 (of book) a shameful chapter in our country's historyun capítulo vergonzoso de la historia de nuestro paísa chapter of accidentsuna serie de desgraciaschapter and versecon todo lujo de detallesto quote chapter and versecitar textualmente or palabra por palabra
- 2 2.1 (Religion)Example sentences2.2 (of fraternity, sorority)
- One of the more controversial parts of the new church order is the decision to give Parish Councils, not the cathedral chapters, the power to hire clergy.
- Most northern chapters of the chivalric orders had salles like this one, and the weather raging outside the thick walls reminded Charrow of why that was.
- In 1304 he was present at the general chapter of the Dominican order held at Toulouse.
- My mother covered him with blankets, and a neighbor phoned the local chapter of the Humane Society for help.
- Many of our California Delegates represent our local chapters, and work with the state association to give us a greater presence in these elections.
- He serves as president of the local chapter of the National Air Traffic Controllers Association, and he is a licensed commercial pilot.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.