- 1.1 (be typical of) caracterizar*More example sentences1.2 (describe) calificar* to characterize sth/sb
- Australian media organizations do not seem to have been characterized by enlightened personnel practices.
- A predilection for forms over human figures characterises her work in installation art.
- It was a social relationship characterized by an unequal distribution of power and resources.
assth calificar* algo/a algn dealgo I would characterize her as honest and hardworking la calificaría de honrada y trabajadora 1.3 [Lit] describir* (a personajes de ficción) 1.4 [Theat] caracterizar*More example sentences
- It's just not accurate to characterize newspaper design as anything but dynamic.
- How could we characterise the nature of conflicts that have emerged throughout the world?
- Some historians characterize Du Bois's thinking as riddled with contradiction.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)