- 1.1 (be typical of) caracterizar*More example sentences1.2 (describe) calificar* to characterize sth/sb
- Australian media organizations do not seem to have been characterized by enlightened personnel practices.
- A predilection for forms over human figures characterises her work in installation art.
- It was a social relationship characterized by an unequal distribution of power and resources.
assth calificar* algo/a algn dealgo I would characterize her as honest and hardworking la calificaría de honrada y trabajadora 1.3 [Literature/Literatura] describir* (a personajes de ficción) 1.4 [Theater/Teatro] caracterizar*More example sentences
- It's just not accurate to characterize newspaper design as anything but dynamic.
- How could we characterise the nature of conflicts that have emerged throughout the world?
- Some historians characterize Du Bois's thinking as riddled with contradiction.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.