Translation of characterize in Spanish:
- 1.1 (be typical of)Example sentences1.2 (describe) to characterize something/somebody
- Australian media organizations do not seem to have been characterized by enlightened personnel practices.
- A predilection for forms over human figures characterises her work in installation art.
- It was a social relationship characterized by an unequal distribution of power and resources.
assomethingcalificar algo/a alguienI would characterize her as honest and hardworking dealgola calificaría de honrada y trabajadoraExample sentences1.3 (Literat)
describir (a personajes de ficción)1.4 (Theater)
- It's just not accurate to characterize newspaper design as anything but dynamic.
- How could we characterise the nature of conflicts that have emerged throughout the world?
- Some historians characterize Du Bois's thinking as riddled with contradiction.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.