- 1.1 (farse) farsa (f), payasada (f)More example sentences1.2
(charades (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular))(game) charada (feminine)More example sentences
- Cyril confesses to never taking to parliament as an institution and described it as a charade and a farce.
- This charade of an interview was nothing more than a commercial for appeasement.
- Maybe it's time we dropped the charade and accepted that we're as brash and pushy as any New York cabbie ever was.
- Reading and parlour games such as charades are preferred.
- Moll took a moment to try to decipher it, feeling like she was playing an odd parlour game of charades.
- The evening ended with a game of charades with some very unusual and funny pub names to guess.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an