Translation of charter in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (grant charter to)(university/organization)
aprobar los estatutos deExample sentences1.2
also: (British English) chartered past participlechartered accountantcontador público, (contadora pública) (masculine, feminine) (Latin America)
- Finally, the business development driven corporate university is chartered to help develop business opportunities.
- Leaders of both institutions, which are side by side in Great Horton Road, hope the new chartered university will be more than the sum of its parts.
- Leaders hope the new chartered university would be more successful in attracting both funding and new students.
censor jurado, (censora jurada) (masculine, feminine) de cuentas (Spain)
- 2 (hire)Example sentences
- Bermudans, said their skipper Clay Smith, are already chartering aircraft for the debut on the biggest of stages.
- Previously, the few American companies that shipped goods to Cuba chartered foreign vessels.
- Shipping companies agree to charter their ships at an agreed rate at a certain time in the future.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.