Translation of chassis in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural chassis /ˈtʃæsiz; ˈʃæ-/)
- 1.1 [Cars/Automovilismo] chasis (masculine), bastidor (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) chassis number número (masculine) de chasisExample sentences1.2 [Aviation/Aviación] tren (masculine) de aterrizaje 1.3 (of radio, TV) bastidor (masculine)
- Indeed, the chassis and the wheel axle were specially designed to withstand such speed.
- There was no dirt on the brakes or wheels or chassis, anything like that.
- Wealthy clients will be able to order a car to suit their needs, based on the chassis and mechanicals of an existing model.
- A method and apparatus is described for mounting a component in a computer chassis.
- They earth themselves to the computer chassis using a conductive wrist strap.
- The drive will even be available in different colors to match a user's computer chassis.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.