n (plural chassis /ˈtʃæsiz; ˈʃæ-/)
- 1.1 [Cars/Automovilismo] chasis (m), bastidor (m) (before noun/delante del nombre) chassis number número (masculine) de chasisMore example sentences1.2 [Aviation/Aviación] tren (masculine) de aterrizaje 1.3 (of radio, TV) bastidor (masculine)
More example sentences
- Indeed, the chassis and the wheel axle were specially designed to withstand such speed.
- There was no dirt on the brakes or wheels or chassis, anything like that.
- Wealthy clients will be able to order a car to suit their needs, based on the chassis and mechanicals of an existing model.
- A method and apparatus is described for mounting a component in a computer chassis.
- They earth themselves to the computer chassis using a conductive wrist strap.
- The drive will even be available in different colors to match a user's computer chassis.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.