noun/nombre (plural chassis /ˈtʃæsiz; ˈʃæ-/)
- 1.1 [Cars/Automovilismo] chasis (masculine), bastidor (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) chassis number número (masculine) de chasisMore example sentences1.2 [Aviation/Aviación] tren (masculine) de aterrizaje 1.3 (of radio, TV) bastidor (masculine)
More example sentences
- Indeed, the chassis and the wheel axle were specially designed to withstand such speed.
- There was no dirt on the brakes or wheels or chassis, anything like that.
- Wealthy clients will be able to order a car to suit their needs, based on the chassis and mechanicals of an existing model.
- A method and apparatus is described for mounting a component in a computer chassis.
- They earth themselves to the computer chassis using a conductive wrist strap.
- The drive will even be available in different colors to match a user's computer chassis.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to