n (plural chassis /ˈtʃæsiz; ˈʃæ-/)
- 1.1 [Cars/Automovilismo] chasis (masculine), bastidor (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) chassis number número (masculine) de chasisMore example sentences1.2 [Aviation/Aviación] tren (masculine) de aterrizaje 1.3 (of radio, TV) bastidor (masculine)
More example sentences
- Indeed, the chassis and the wheel axle were specially designed to withstand such speed.
- There was no dirt on the brakes or wheels or chassis, anything like that.
- Wealthy clients will be able to order a car to suit their needs, based on the chassis and mechanicals of an existing model.
- A method and apparatus is described for mounting a component in a computer chassis.
- They earth themselves to the computer chassis using a conductive wrist strap.
- The drive will even be available in different colors to match a user's computer chassis.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.