noun/nombre (plural chassis /ˈtʃæsiz; ˈʃæ-/)
- 1.1 [Cars/Automovilismo] chasis (masculine), bastidor (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) chassis number número (masculine) de chasisMore example sentences1.2 [Aviation/Aviación] tren (masculine) de aterrizaje 1.3 (of radio, TV) bastidor (masculine)
More example sentences
- Indeed, the chassis and the wheel axle were specially designed to withstand such speed.
- There was no dirt on the brakes or wheels or chassis, anything like that.
- Wealthy clients will be able to order a car to suit their needs, based on the chassis and mechanicals of an existing model.
- A method and apparatus is described for mounting a component in a computer chassis.
- They earth themselves to the computer chassis using a conductive wrist strap.
- The drive will even be available in different colors to match a user's computer chassis.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the