Translation of chatter in Spanish:
- 1 she was chattering on o awayestaba chachareando or parloteando [colloquial]Example sentences
- There were a couple of students outside, playing a quick game, or chattering before school started, and she couched down, and watched them.
- The door into the lobby opened again, the sound of voices chattering excitedly.
- Water falls were alive with the crashing of water on rock, rivers trickled, birds sang, people chattered, lava boiled and fires crackled.
- Around her, birds chattered happily to each other, and the early morning sounds of traffic could be faintly heard in the distance.
- The monkey chattered fearfully and quickly jumped back into the midst of the tree leaves.
- In the marshland may the fish and birds chatter.
- 1 (idle talk)cháchara (feminine) [colloquial]parloteo (masculine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- She'd kept up an almost incessant stream of chatter and commentary during the whole of the train ride from London, and then in the taxi to the dock.
- A similar need to divert the audience at every instant seems to motivate the film's incessant stream of chatter.
- No matter what he did, he couldn't block the incessant chatter.
- 2 (of monkeys)(of birds) cotorreo (masculine)Example sentences
- This shape is musical: along with typing in a nickname of her choice, each chatter is attributed a sound.
- I awoke in the real dead of night to the sounds of muffled chatter and hurried movements both in front and behind.
- The silence (other than the constant chatter of the television) is deadly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.