Translation of checked in Spanish:
- (no comparative/sin comparativo) [material/shirt] a or de cuadrosExample sentences
- But there's something youthful about him and it isn't just his Beatle cut and jazzy check shirt.
- A short grey check umbrella was lost from a bike basket on Friday, December 13.
- Mostly shot in vacant cafés with check tablecloths and the absence of daylight, this is a decidedly mixed bunch.
- In addition to checked patterns, stripes are also making waves this season.
- Born in Billings, Montana, the man with the checked shirt and deep western drawl had his budding penmanship spurred on by the first film he ever saw, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Hit games soon followed for the entrepreneur, who is most at home in jeans and a checked shirt, and whose management mantra was ‘rules are for fools’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.