- (no comparative/sin comparativo) [material/shirt] a or de cuadrosMore example sentences
More example sentences
- But there's something youthful about him and it isn't just his Beatle cut and jazzy check shirt.
- A short grey check umbrella was lost from a bike basket on Friday, December 13.
- Mostly shot in vacant cafés with check tablecloths and the absence of daylight, this is a decidedly mixed bunch.
- In addition to checked patterns, stripes are also making waves this season.
- Born in Billings, Montana, the man with the checked shirt and deep western drawl had his budding penmanship spurred on by the first film he ever saw, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Hit games soon followed for the entrepreneur, who is most at home in jeans and a checked shirt, and whose management mantra was ‘rules are for fools’.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)