Translation of cheep in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- I let out a few screams when one flapped their wings and chittered and cheeped at me.
- The mother bird and a few others were on the roof of the house next door, cheeping with distress.
- The chicks had been downy and charming, and cheeped sweetly with their permanently open mouths.
- piada (feminine)
piído (masculine)Example sentences
- As you follow it along the street you begin to hear the cheeps and trills of other birds launching into a discordant chorus.
- House sparrows sing by stringing together a variety of cheeps, chirps and ‘chissiks’, and flocks can make a loud noise during courtship rituals.
- The little birds in the tree kept up a constant cheep of complaint, but it didn't break cover.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.