- [person/expression/smile] alegre, jovial; [color/clothes/decor] alegre; [news/prospect] alentadorMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Linda was a bubbly, happy, cheerful girl who came from a big loving family.
- A shy and gentle person, always cheerful and happy, she will be sadly missed by all who knew her.
- He always remained the same happy cheerful bloke despite his success.
- Lurking just below the surface, they are traps for the unwary and their cheerful colour is a magnet for children.
- He wants to buy a big old house with cheerful colours and a large garden for the children.
- This cheerful, amusing picture appeared before my eyes this morning and made me smile.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.