Translation of cheerful in Spanish:
- [person/expression/smile] alegre, jovial; [color/clothes/decor] alegre; [news/prospect] alentadorExample sentences
- Linda was a bubbly, happy, cheerful girl who came from a big loving family.
- A shy and gentle person, always cheerful and happy, she will be sadly missed by all who knew her.
- He always remained the same happy cheerful bloke despite his success.
- Lurking just below the surface, they are traps for the unwary and their cheerful colour is a magnet for children.
- He wants to buy a big old house with cheerful colours and a large garden for the children.
- This cheerful, amusing picture appeared before my eyes this morning and made me smile.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.