- [person/expression/smile] alegre, jovial; [color/clothes/decor] alegre; [news/prospect] alentadorMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Linda was a bubbly, happy, cheerful girl who came from a big loving family.
- A shy and gentle person, always cheerful and happy, she will be sadly missed by all who knew her.
- He always remained the same happy cheerful bloke despite his success.
- Lurking just below the surface, they are traps for the unwary and their cheerful colour is a magnet for children.
- He wants to buy a big old house with cheerful colours and a large garden for the children.
- This cheerful, amusing picture appeared before my eyes this morning and made me smile.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.