- 1.1 (underclothing) camiseta (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (dress) vestido (masculine) camisero, chemisier (masculine)
More example sentences
- In medieval times, Cyprus was known for its silk bridal chemises and undergarments.
- It also has a new chapter on the history of drawers and knickers and one covering the chemise and petticoats.
- She put on her chemise and her under panties then clipped on her stockings.
- She was dressed in a simple chemise of cotton and flannel.
- Kendra had on a silk chemise, a shawl and one of her best hats.
- Skirts twisted around legs as ladies spun, men's doublet sleeves traded with the sleeves of shifts and chemises as couples turned around quickly to the music.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.