- 1.1 (underclothing) camiseta (f)More example sentences1.2 (dress) vestido (m) camisero, chemisier (m)
More example sentences
- In medieval times, Cyprus was known for its silk bridal chemises and undergarments.
- It also has a new chapter on the history of drawers and knickers and one covering the chemise and petticoats.
- She put on her chemise and her under panties then clipped on her stockings.
- She was dressed in a simple chemise of cotton and flannel.
- Kendra had on a silk chemise, a shawl and one of her best hats.
- Skirts twisted around legs as ladies spun, men's doublet sleeves traded with the sleeves of shifts and chemises as couples turned around quickly to the music.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)