Translation of chemistry in Spanish:
- 1.1 (science)Example sentences1.2 (properties)
propiedades (feminine plural)Example sentences1.3 (interaction)
- The plight of other sciences like physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics however, has not been recognised.
- So I did a first year dentistry course which was physics, chemistry, maths and science.
- It includes some of all the other sciences: physics, chemistry, and even biology in the form of nuclear medicine.
the chemistry of love/worker-management relationsvibraciones (feminine plural)good/bad chemistryla sintonía del amor/de las relaciones empleado-direcciónthe chemistry between us was wrongbuena/mala sintoníaa certain chemistry develops between the performer and his audienceentre nosotros no existía esa atracción mutua indispensablese establece una comunicación muy especial entre el artista y su públicoExample sentences
- Many studies have observed significant changes in soil chemistry created by mound building animals in a wide range of habitats.
- Not surprisingly, since the target molecules vary, insecticide chemistries vary.
- Then we could study their brain chemistry and try to figure it out.
- Since the film is a character drama, it relies very heavily on the interaction and chemistry between the characters.
- There's clearly something between these two, although it's more in the nature of sexual chemistry than love.
- Anyway, he was charming, funny, smart and we had complete chemistry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.