- 1.1 (science) química (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (properties) propiedades (fpl), comportamiento (m)
More example sentences1.3 (interaction) sintonía (f), vibraciones (fpl) the chemistry of love/worker-management relations la sintonía del amor/de las relaciones empleado-dirección good/bad chemistry buena/mala sintonía the chemistry between us was wrong entre nosotros no existía esa atracción mutua indispensable a certain chemistry develops between the performer and his audience se establece una comunicación muy especial entre el artista y su público
- The plight of other sciences like physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics however, has not been recognised.
- So I did a first year dentistry course which was physics, chemistry, maths and science.
- It includes some of all the other sciences: physics, chemistry, and even biology in the form of nuclear medicine.
More example sentences
- Many studies have observed significant changes in soil chemistry created by mound building animals in a wide range of habitats.
- Not surprisingly, since the target molecules vary, insecticide chemistries vary.
- Then we could study their brain chemistry and try to figure it out.
- Since the film is a character drama, it relies very heavily on the interaction and chemistry between the characters.
- There's clearly something between these two, although it's more in the nature of sexual chemistry than love.
- Anyway, he was charming, funny, smart and we had complete chemistry.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.