- 1.1 (science) química (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (properties) propiedades (fpl), comportamiento (m)
More example sentences1.3 (interaction) sintonía (f), vibraciones (fpl) the chemistry of love/worker-management relations la sintonía del amor/de las relaciones empleado-dirección good/bad chemistry buena/mala sintonía the chemistry between us was wrong entre nosotros no existía esa atracción mutua indispensable a certain chemistry develops between the performer and his audience se establece una comunicación muy especial entre el artista y su público
- The plight of other sciences like physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics however, has not been recognised.
- So I did a first year dentistry course which was physics, chemistry, maths and science.
- It includes some of all the other sciences: physics, chemistry, and even biology in the form of nuclear medicine.
More example sentences
- Many studies have observed significant changes in soil chemistry created by mound building animals in a wide range of habitats.
- Not surprisingly, since the target molecules vary, insecticide chemistries vary.
- Then we could study their brain chemistry and try to figure it out.
- Since the film is a character drama, it relies very heavily on the interaction and chemistry between the characters.
- There's clearly something between these two, although it's more in the nature of sexual chemistry than love.
- Anyway, he was charming, funny, smart and we had complete chemistry.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.