Translation of cherry in Spanish:
noun plural -ries
- 1.1 countable (fruit) wild cherryExample sentences1.2 countable (tree) cherry orchard
cerezal (masculine)Example sentences1.3 uncountable (color)
- His mother would place a bowl of bright red cherries or shiny pistachios before us and we picked at the food as we chatted lazily.
- In 1920, Midwestern states produced a variety of crops such as apples, cherries, grapes, tomatoes, potatoes, and strawberries.
- My snack is Granny Smith apples, grapes or cherries and low-fat or fat-free cottage cheese.
rojo (masculine) cereza1.4 countable (virginity) [slang] to lose one's cherry
- Nylon netting draped over your cherry tree or blueberry bushes will keep birds away.
- You might for example, plant pale violet tulips at the base of a pink-flowering cherry tree.
- Looking out across the pond one sees a cherry tree in palest pink, and, farther away, the glistening white trunks of an old birch tree.
color (masculine) guindaperder la virginidad
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.