Translation of chicken brick in Spanish:
- (British English)(recipiente de barro para asar el pollo en su jugo)Example sentences
- Thoughts of Alvaro and chicken bricks take me back to when the Kings Road was a highway to heaven.
- Terracotta is mostly used unglazed for items like chicken bricks, tandoori ovens and potato bakers.
- Put the chicken brick in the oven and occupy the next two hours in drinking the rest of the wine with friends.
Definition of chicken brick in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.