Translation of chicken brick in Spanish:
- (British English)(recipiente de barro para asar el pollo en su jugo)Example sentences
- Thoughts of Alvaro and chicken bricks take me back to when the Kings Road was a highway to heaven.
- Terracotta is mostly used unglazed for items like chicken bricks, tandoori ovens and potato bakers.
- Put the chicken brick in the oven and occupy the next two hours in drinking the rest of the wine with friends.
Definition of chicken brick in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.