- 1 u (food) [slang/argot] comida (f), manduca (f) (Esp) [familiar/colloquial], lata (f) (Col) [familiar/colloquial], morfi or morfe (m) (CS) [argot/slang]More example sentences
- Here was the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, in a combat zone on Thanksgiving day, serving chow to his soldiers.
- It was midday local time, hundreds of troops were tucking into well-earned chow.
- The Triple Rock Social Club has been serving up booze and chow on the West Bank since 1998.
- 2 c chow (chow) (dog) chow-chow (mf)
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...