Translation of chronic in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Medicine)Example sentences
- People with chronic respiratory or cardiovascular illness or immune system diseases are also more susceptible than others to pollutants.
- The clinical infection is characterized by chronic fever and hepatosplenomegaly.
- They come seeking help for work-related stress, irregular sleeping hours, unhealthy food habits and chronic fatigue.
- The nurse or nurse practitioner will be able to see additional patients and follow up with chronic patients, which will free up the physician's time to see more new and complex patients.
- This lifestyle began to go badly wrong from the age of forty-four, when his horse rolled on him in a tournament, crippling one leg and leaving him a chronic invalid.
- In chronic patients, there are more acute phases, more ups and downs.
empedernidoExample sentences1.3 (terrible)
- Because the job requires its workers to be away from home, there is a chronic driver shortage.
- Poor countries face chronic crises so dire that the world's sensibilities have been numbed to them.
- The problem is that there is a chronic need to address poor turnout.
- That Moore is a chronic liar and twister of the truth obviously needs to be publicized as much as possible.
- Mike is a chronic liar, a Peter Pan figure who has trouble paying his bills and facing up to anything that whiffs of adult responsibility.
- How can you end a relationship with a chronic liar?
- Is it a desire to draw attention away from his poor to chronic domestic policy record?
- The new big noise displayed a chronic lack of professionalism and failed hopelessly to live up to his billing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.