Translation of chronology in Spanish:
noun plural chronologies
- 1 uncountable (sequence in time)Example sentences
- The interviews are not arranged in order of birth chronology or in any other particular sequence.
- There are six sections in the anthology that are arranged by genre and chronology.
- After I told my family and a whole lot of assembled villagers the entire chronology of events the third time over, I excused myself and went indoors.
- 2 countable (list)Example sentences
- She has provided a detailed commentary on Ray's films and compiled an extensive filmography, added a chronology, and updated the index.
- The author has added maps, a chronology, subject index, list of further reading and, under an appendix labelled ‘Politics’ a list of heads of state and governments since 1918.
- All have been carefully edited with helpful introductions, notes, reading lists and useful chronologies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.