Translation of chuckle in Spanish:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- reírse* she chuckled to herself se rió entre dientesExample sentences
- The King's official looked at his clerk, and chuckled quietly, shaking his head.
- They must have also given me something else because I was suddenly very happy: chuckling away in manic fashion.
- I can almost picture Johnson chuckling to himself when he read this critique of his book.
- risita (feminine) they had a chuckle over o about that se estuvieron riendo de eso it might raise a chuckle puede que haga reír
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.