intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- reírse* she chuckled to herself se rió entre dientesMore example sentences
- The King's official looked at his clerk, and chuckled quietly, shaking his head.
- They must have also given me something else because I was suddenly very happy: chuckling away in manic fashion.
- I can almost picture Johnson chuckling to himself when he read this critique of his book.
- risita (feminine) they had a chuckle over o about that se estuvieron riendo de eso it might raise a chuckle puede que haga reír
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to