- reírse* she chuckled to herself se rió entre dientesMore example sentences
- The King's official looked at his clerk, and chuckled quietly, shaking his head.
- They must have also given me something else because I was suddenly very happy: chuckling away in manic fashion.
- I can almost picture Johnson chuckling to himself when he read this critique of his book.
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.
- risita (feminine) they had a chuckle over o about that se estuvieron riendo de eso it might raise a chuckle puede que haga reírMore example sentences
- And now imagine the quiet chuckle Dylan is having at the fuss he's caused.
- You always have the feeling they're suppressing the chuckle just until they're off camera.
- Much to her surprise and frustration, the man seemed to be trying to suppress a chuckle.