Translation of chuckle in Spanish:
- reírseshe chuckled to herselfse rió entre dientesExample sentences
- The King's official looked at his clerk, and chuckled quietly, shaking his head.
- They must have also given me something else because I was suddenly very happy: chuckling away in manic fashion.
- I can almost picture Johnson chuckling to himself when he read this critique of his book.
- they had a chuckle over or about thatse estuvieron riendo de esoit might raise a chucklepuede que haga reírExample sentences
- And now imagine the quiet chuckle Dylan is having at the fuss he's caused.
- You always have the feeling they're suppressing the chuckle just until they're off camera.
- Much to her surprise and frustration, the man seemed to be trying to suppress a chuckle.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.