Translation of chuckle in Spanish:
- she chuckled to herselfreírsese rió entre dientesExample sentences
- The King's official looked at his clerk, and chuckled quietly, shaking his head.
- They must have also given me something else because I was suddenly very happy: chuckling away in manic fashion.
- I can almost picture Johnson chuckling to himself when he read this critique of his book.
- they had a chuckle over o about thatit might raise a chucklese estuvieron riendo de esopuede que haga reírExample sentences
- And now imagine the quiet chuckle Dylan is having at the fuss he's caused.
- You always have the feeling they're suppressing the chuckle just until they're off camera.
- Much to her surprise and frustration, the man seemed to be trying to suppress a chuckle.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.