- reírse* she chuckled to herself se rió entre dientesMore example sentences
- The King's official looked at his clerk, and chuckled quietly, shaking his head.
- They must have also given me something else because I was suddenly very happy: chuckling away in manic fashion.
- I can almost picture Johnson chuckling to himself when he read this critique of his book.
- risita (f) they had a chuckle over o about that se estuvieron riendo de eso it might raise a chuckle puede que haga reírMore example sentences
- And now imagine the quiet chuckle Dylan is having at the fuss he's caused.
- You always have the feeling they're suppressing the chuckle just until they're off camera.
- Much to her surprise and frustration, the man seemed to be trying to suppress a chuckle.