Translation of chunder in Spanish:
- [colloquial]vomitera (feminine) [colloquial]vomitadera (feminine) (Andes) (Venezuela) [colloquial]Example sentences
- It is amazing, though, that even covered in vomit, only one person dared to complain; while others sat, reeking of chunder for nearly two hours as the train reached its destination.
- The whole van was covered in chunder, we had to stop for about an hour to just clean this thing out.
- Where does all this suave urbanity leave the true, ocker Aussie, the weathered stockman riding along in the outback with his trusty sheepdog, always ready for a few tinnies and a bloody good chunder?
- [colloquial]Example sentences
- I am still haunted my the look of horror on my beloved's face as I chundered booze and party snacks over her billowing cleavage.
- A voice drifted down through the hatch above our heads, ‘I'm amazed,’ it said. ‘Only three people have chundered so far.’
- And in both cases there is the possibility that you'll end up in an alley behind the pub or club chundering in the gutter.
Definition of chunder in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.