- [colloquial/familiar] vomitera (feminine) [colloquial/familiar], vomitadera (feminine) (Andes) (Venezuela) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- It is amazing, though, that even covered in vomit, only one person dared to complain; while others sat, reeking of chunder for nearly two hours as the train reached its destination.
- The whole van was covered in chunder, we had to stop for about an hour to just clean this thing out.
- Where does all this suave urbanity leave the true, ocker Aussie, the weathered stockman riding along in the outback with his trusty sheepdog, always ready for a few tinnies and a bloody good chunder?
Definition of chunder in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.