- [colloquial/familiar] vomitera (feminine) [colloquial/familiar], vomitadera (feminine) (Andes) (Venezuela) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- It is amazing, though, that even covered in vomit, only one person dared to complain; while others sat, reeking of chunder for nearly two hours as the train reached its destination.
- The whole van was covered in chunder, we had to stop for about an hour to just clean this thing out.
- Where does all this suave urbanity leave the true, ocker Aussie, the weathered stockman riding along in the outback with his trusty sheepdog, always ready for a few tinnies and a bloody good chunder?
Definition of chunder in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.