Translation of chunky in Spanish:
adjective -kier, -kiest
- 1Example sentences
- The guardsman - a shorter, chunky fellow - rose with ill grace and stumped over to the water pump.
- She saw a short, chunky girl standing at the edge of Andy's yard.
- He was a short, square, chunky man, with a round face, not handsome, but compact with energy.
con trozos grandes de cáscaraExample sentences
- The salsa is different every single time, from scrambled tomato soup to super-spicy chunky tomato marmalade.
- I love chunky seafood soup, which was also on offer for €5.50, but in the end, I chose Nimmo's warm salad with port dressing for €9.80.
- The main course has delights such as chicken puttanesca - chicken dices cooked with bacon, olive, tomato, and bell pepper in a chunky tomato sauce, served with steamed rice.
- 3Example sentences
- The bracelet was chunky, a silver concoction of thick ropes linked together.
- I would like a plain, chunky, black plastic bracelet to wear this autumn.
- Forget the gold charm bracelet and chunky gold necklaces, big does not have to be brash!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.