Translation of chunky in Spanish:
adjective chunkier, chunkiest
- 1Example sentences
- The guardsman - a shorter, chunky fellow - rose with ill grace and stumped over to the water pump.
- She saw a short, chunky girl standing at the edge of Andy's yard.
- He was a short, square, chunky man, with a round face, not handsome, but compact with energy.
con trozos grandes de cáscaraExample sentences
- The salsa is different every single time, from scrambled tomato soup to super-spicy chunky tomato marmalade.
- I love chunky seafood soup, which was also on offer for €5.50, but in the end, I chose Nimmo's warm salad with port dressing for €9.80.
- The main course has delights such as chicken puttanesca - chicken dices cooked with bacon, olive, tomato, and bell pepper in a chunky tomato sauce, served with steamed rice.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.