Translation of chunky in Spanish:
adjective -kier, -kiest
- 1.1Example sentences1.2
(marmalade)con trozos grandes de cáscaraExample sentences1.3
- The guardsman - a shorter, chunky fellow - rose with ill grace and stumped over to the water pump.
- She saw a short, chunky girl standing at the edge of Andy's yard.
- He was a short, square, chunky man, with a round face, not handsome, but compact with energy.
- The salsa is different every single time, from scrambled tomato soup to super-spicy chunky tomato marmalade.
- I love chunky seafood soup, which was also on offer for €5.50, but in the end, I chose Nimmo's warm salad with port dressing for €9.80.
- The main course has delights such as chicken puttanesca - chicken dices cooked with bacon, olive, tomato, and bell pepper in a chunky tomato sauce, served with steamed rice.
- The bracelet was chunky, a silver concoction of thick ropes linked together.
- I would like a plain, chunky, black plastic bracelet to wear this autumn.
- Forget the gold charm bracelet and chunky gold necklaces, big does not have to be brash!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to