- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] canela (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) cinnamon stick trozo (masculine) de canela en ramaMore example sentences1.2 (color) canela (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) canela (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
More example sentences
- The spices used were ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clove, and cardamom, along with tea leaves.
- For the spiced cakes, I added a bit of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, and ginger, along with a minced chili pepper.
- Pilau is a delicious dish of rice spiced with curry, cinnamon, cumin, hot peppers, and cloves.
- Sally deduced that the colours Jane should be wearing were light colours with some warmth, such as peach, beige, caramel, cinnamon, and apricot.
- His shoulders and chest were covered in cinnamon coloured freckles.
- The huge cinnamon and gold suite next door features a grand piano.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.