- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] canela (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) cinnamon stick trozo (masculine) de canela en ramaMore example sentences1.2 (color) canela (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) canela (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
More example sentences
- The spices used were ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clove, and cardamom, along with tea leaves.
- For the spiced cakes, I added a bit of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, and ginger, along with a minced chili pepper.
- Pilau is a delicious dish of rice spiced with curry, cinnamon, cumin, hot peppers, and cloves.
- Sally deduced that the colours Jane should be wearing were light colours with some warmth, such as peach, beige, caramel, cinnamon, and apricot.
- His shoulders and chest were covered in cinnamon coloured freckles.
- The huge cinnamon and gold suite next door features a grand piano.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.