Translation of cipher in Spanish:
- 1 c and u (code) clave (feminine), cifra (feminine) a message written in cipher un mensaje cifrado or en claveExample sentences
- The enciphering and deciphering of messages in secret code or cipher is called cryptology.
- Wilkins worked on codes and ciphers, publishing his work in 1641.
- She was transferred to work on coding and cyphers supervised by Bletchley Park.
- 3 countable/numerable (nonentity) [pejorative/peyorativo] he/she is a mere cipher es un cero a la izquierdaExample sentences
- Governors have become mere cyphers for the decision-makers - often people with little or no practical experience of the problems faced by prison administrations.
- Astrid throughout remains a mere cipher, a beautiful woman with a crooked smile whom the narrator met while he was a student.
- She challenges the assumption that actors are mere ciphers channeling the influence of directors and writers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a