Translation of circulation in Spanish:
- 1 (of air, water, traffic)(of news, rumor) circulación (feminine)Example sentences
- If any aspect of city life offers an opportunity for ‘reading the city’, it is the systems of movement and circulation which constitute urban transport.
- What could have caused deep waters to form in the low latitudes and so markedly disrupt the usual system of deep water circulation?
- Under the newly funded project, scientists have designed a system for monitoring coastal circulation and movement of distinct water types.
- Academic science depends on the public circulation of knowledge and research.
- The province is halting the production of any new books-on-tape for public circulation, while existing material is still available libraries.
- I believe he has undermined the participatory principle of democracy in calling for the draft gender policy to be withdrawn from public circulation.
- 2 (of blood) to have (a) good/poor circulationExample sentences
- Fluid and proteins leak out of the blood vessels during blood circulation in the body.
- Physically, it is thought to improve circulation and stimulate red blood cells.
- This improves circulation, relieves pain, and relaxes tension in the muscles.
- 3 (of currency, newspaper) to put notes/coins into circulationponer billetes/monedas en circulaciónthat issue has been withdrawn from circulationese número ha sido retirado de la circulaciónto be in/out of circulation the accident took him out of circulation for weeksel accidente lo tuvo fuera de circulación durante semanas(before noun) circulation figuresnúmero (masculine) de ejemplares vendidos
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.