- 1.1 (of air, water, traffic) circulación (f); (of news, rumor) circulación (f)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (of blood) circulación (feminine) to have (a) good/poor circulation tener* buena/mala circulación
- If any aspect of city life offers an opportunity for ‘reading the city’, it is the systems of movement and circulation which constitute urban transport.
- What could have caused deep waters to form in the low latitudes and so markedly disrupt the usual system of deep water circulation?
- Under the newly funded project, scientists have designed a system for monitoring coastal circulation and movement of distinct water types.
More example sentences1.3 (of currency, newspaper) circulación (feminine) to put notes/coins into circulation poner* billetes/monedas en circulación that issue has been withdrawn from circulation ese número ha sido retirado de la circulación to be in/out of circulation estar* en/fuera de circulación the accident took him out of circulation for weeks el accidente lo tuvo fuera de circulación durante semanas (before noun/delante del nombre) circulation figures número (m) de ejemplares vendidos, tirada (f)
- Academic science depends on the public circulation of knowledge and research.
- The province is halting the production of any new books-on-tape for public circulation, while existing material is still available libraries.
- I believe he has undermined the participatory principle of democracy in calling for the draft gender policy to be withdrawn from public circulation.
- Fluid and proteins leak out of the blood vessels during blood circulation in the body.
- Physically, it is thought to improve circulation and stimulate red blood cells.
- This improves circulation, relieves pain, and relaxes tension in the muscles.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.