Translation of circulation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of air, water, traffic) circulación (feminine); (of news, rumor) circulación (feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (of blood) circulación (feminine) to have (a) good/poor circulation tener* buena/mala circulación
- If any aspect of city life offers an opportunity for ‘reading the city’, it is the systems of movement and circulation which constitute urban transport.
- What could have caused deep waters to form in the low latitudes and so markedly disrupt the usual system of deep water circulation?
- Under the newly funded project, scientists have designed a system for monitoring coastal circulation and movement of distinct water types.
Example sentences1.3 (of currency, newspaper) circulación (feminine) to put notes/coins into circulation poner* billetes/monedas en circulación that issue has been withdrawn from circulation ese número ha sido retirado de la circulación to be in/out of circulation estar* en/fuera de circulación the accident took him out of circulation for weeks el accidente lo tuvo fuera de circulación durante semanas (before noun/delante del nombre) circulation figures número (masculine) de ejemplares vendidos, tirada (feminine)
- Academic science depends on the public circulation of knowledge and research.
- The province is halting the production of any new books-on-tape for public circulation, while existing material is still available libraries.
- I believe he has undermined the participatory principle of democracy in calling for the draft gender policy to be withdrawn from public circulation.
- Fluid and proteins leak out of the blood vessels during blood circulation in the body.
- Physically, it is thought to improve circulation and stimulate red blood cells.
- This improves circulation, relieves pain, and relaxes tension in the muscles.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas