- 1.1 (of air, water, traffic) circulación (f); (of news, rumor) circulación (f)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (of blood) circulación (feminine) to have (a) good/poor circulation tener* buena/mala circulación
- If any aspect of city life offers an opportunity for ‘reading the city’, it is the systems of movement and circulation which constitute urban transport.
- What could have caused deep waters to form in the low latitudes and so markedly disrupt the usual system of deep water circulation?
- Under the newly funded project, scientists have designed a system for monitoring coastal circulation and movement of distinct water types.
More example sentences1.3 (of currency, newspaper) circulación (feminine) to put notes/coins into circulation poner* billetes/monedas en circulación that issue has been withdrawn from circulation ese número ha sido retirado de la circulación to be in/out of circulation estar* en/fuera de circulación the accident took him out of circulation for weeks el accidente lo tuvo fuera de circulación durante semanas (before noun/delante del nombre) circulation figures número (m) de ejemplares vendidos, tirada (f)
- Academic science depends on the public circulation of knowledge and research.
- The province is halting the production of any new books-on-tape for public circulation, while existing material is still available libraries.
- I believe he has undermined the participatory principle of democracy in calling for the draft gender policy to be withdrawn from public circulation.
- Fluid and proteins leak out of the blood vessels during blood circulation in the body.
- Physically, it is thought to improve circulation and stimulate red blood cells.
- This improves circulation, relieves pain, and relaxes tension in the muscles.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting remains popular in many parts of Spain and some Latin American countries, and is regularly broadcast on television. During the bullfight (corrida) three bullfighters (matadores) fight a total of six bulls, two each.