Translation of city gent in Spanish:
- (British English) [colloquial](hombre de negocios de la City londinense)Example sentences
- He was could have passed for a city gent: clean cut, camel coat, a product of his times.
- There is one particularly striking image of a city gent walking with the Bank of England on one side and a coalman on the other, lifting a bag of coal from his truck.
- Like a city gent affecting country ways, the Tory leader rolled up in a light-green jumper with tie barely showing.
Definition of city gent in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.