Translation of civic in Spanish:
- 1.1(authorities)(leader)a civic eventde la ciudadun acto municipal oficialExample sentences1.2
- Such concerns pushed civic leaders toward municipal control of those networks.
- Perhaps a few people involved in civic administration might feel more important if we became a city but I oppose the idea.
- Why has a city of 14 million allowed a civic administration of a few thousand to hold it to ransom?
- The aim of the competition is to recognise improvements made by local communities to create civic pride in their area.
- There is no older civic duty than public participation in the law.
- The least satisfactory aspect concerned the civic virtue of locals.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the