- civil (mf) civilians were not affected la población civil no se vio afectadaMore example sentences
- Eight more police and two civilians died when their vehicles ran over mines.
- The awards are made to civilians and police officers who put their lives at risk to save others.
- People were brutally assaulted by police, and by civilians who acted in collusion to them.
- [casualties] entre la población civil in civilian dress [Mil] vestido de civil or de paisano (of doctor etc) vestido de particular or de paisanoMore example sentences
- We have an ethical duty to avoid civilian casualties wherever possible.
- Counterfeit papers and civilian clothes were produced for use by escapees.
- Most soldiers mix the uniform with civilian clothes because items are out of stock.