Translation of civilian in Spanish:
- civilians were not affectedla población civil no se vio afectadaExample sentences
- Eight more police and two civilians died when their vehicles ran over mines.
- The awards are made to civilians and police officers who put their lives at risk to save others.
- People were brutally assaulted by police, and by civilians who acted in collusion to them.
- (casualties)in civilian dress (Military)
entre la población civilvestido de civil or de paisano(of doctor etc)
vestido de particular or de paisanoExample sentences
- We have an ethical duty to avoid civilian casualties wherever possible.
- Counterfeit papers and civilian clothes were produced for use by escapees.
- Most soldiers mix the uniform with civilian clothes because items are out of stock.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.