Translation of clarify in Spanish:
- 1.1 (explain, make clear)(situation/reasons/statement)Example sentences1.2 (purify)
- She was not available for comment, or to clarify the exact circumstances surrounding the case.
- A further consultation was required to clarify the situation and restore trust.
- I hope that clarifies the situation for members.
- Ghee, which is clarified butter, is another commonly used recipe item and is often used for frying.
- Clarifying butter removes the water and milk solids, leaving pure butterfat.
- The cooked and clarified butter is then spooned off to avoid disturbing the milk solids on the bottom of the pan.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.