- 1.1 (of Greece, Rome) [myths/architecture] clásico a classical scholar un humanista especializado en lenguas clásicasMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- He teaches Greek and Latin at all levels, along with courses in classical mythology and Greek literature and culture.
- However, there were other Church Fathers who defended the value of studying classical literature and philosophy.
- But the balance in the secondary schools of Europe was overwhelmingly in favour of classical culture.
( also Classical)[Art/Arte] [Literat] [Music/Música] clásico 1.3 (traditional) [theory/idea/methods] clásicoMore example sentences
- An educational program was set up, and promising youth were sent on government-sponsored tours of Europe to learn about classical art and architecture.
- Here, his great palace imitated and even incorporated examples of late classical art and architecture.
- I'd been traveling across Greece and Turkey with a small group of college students, studying Byzantine and classical art and architecture.
- This piece is also the furthest from the traditional style of classical ballet and offers a good reflection of the state of contemporary ballet.
- But one thing is clear: The mood is frivolous, with most designers steering clear of traditional and classical styles and opting instead for adventure.
- It is within such a classical critical tradition of a crisis of ideology that the declining confrontations of labor and capital has brought more radical consequences.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.