Translation of classification in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act, process) clasificación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (category) clasificación (feminine) 1.3 c and u (British English/inglés británico) (of movies, games, etc) clasificación (feminine)
- Recent rapid advances in molecular systematics have shaken the fundamental bases of fungus classification.
- Early debate about their classification arose from their unusual mixture of morphologic characters.
- The previous classification of wagtails clearly conflicts with the mtDNA divisions.
- No single classification scheme for bronchiolar diseases has been widely accepted.
- Does this represent a revolution in classification processes?
- More importantly, this classification process enables us to begin to understand the value of our data.
- You are not bound, of course, to accept the categories or classifications.
- Several classifications are used to categorize individual apple trees.
- There were types and classifications of trash, and each had to be handled in its special way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...