Translation of classified in Spanish:
- 1 (categorized) classified advertisementanuncio (masculine) por palabrasclassified advertisingpublicidad (feminine) clasificada (en periódico)Example sentences
- Robert Teesdale, head gardener for Lord Carlisle at Castle Howard, compiled a classified catalogue of 197 rare plants in 1794.
- They admitted a ‘technical glitch’ caused two North Yorkshire towns to be missed out of the new classified section of the phone book.
- It appears that at least two classified books were used in this system.
- He bought all the motorbike magazines and newspapers with classified ads and invited private sellers to display their bikes in his shops.
- Pointing out that the newspaper carries 4,000 classified advertisements every day, he said the massage section was probably the smallest part.
- Take along your unwanted goods and sell them for instant cash, which beats selling via the classified adverts in newspapers, car boot sales or over the Internet.
- 2 (secret)Example sentences
- It is very serious if they were collecting and disseminating cheap political dirt from a classified document labeled ‘secret.’
- Think about a powerful government official leaking sensitive classified information to the press solely to discredit a critic of the government's policy.
- I should mention here that merely having a certain level of Security Clearance does not mean one is authorized to view classified information.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.