vt (-fies, -fying, -fied)
- 1.1 (categorize) [books/data] clasificar* I wouldn't classify him as a comic yo no lo catalogaría como cómico or no lo calificaría de cómicoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- These groups are classified into three cultures: those in the interior, the countryside, and the coastal regions.
- These shares are classified by their back-end or contingent deferred sales charge.
- A successful insurance policy allows individuals to be correctly classified into a risk category.
More example sentences1.2 (designate as secret) [information/document] clasificar* como secreto
- As a result people coming from countries on the list cannot be classified as asylum seekers because, by definition, none of its citizens can be considered under threat.
- For the first time in the five-year history of the Classic, it is being classified as a Category 1 event by the World Professional Darts Council.
- For a pothole to be classified as ‘Category One’ it would have to be four inches deep, or be assessed by an expert as being dangerous on other grounds.
- There are exceptions to protect the privacy of individuals, but the state's power to classify documents as national-security secrets is strictly limited.
- We have learned to our dismay how quick government officials are to classify information, even when it is already in the public domain.
- Only the president, the premier or cabinet members acting as proxy for either of them can classify a document as ‘top secret.’
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.