- 1 (in forest)Example sentences
- Forest openings and clearings and agricultural areas are also good habitat for the Western Bluebird.
- They are common in forest clearings, wetlands, edges, residential areas, orchards, and stands of Russian olive.
- She led them to a small, grassy clearing in the middle of a wooded area.
- uncountable (in UK universities)(proceso por el cual las universidades británicas rellenan las vacantes que tengan con los solicitantes que lleguen tarde o que no han obtenido las notas requeridas por su institución preferida)Example sentences
- Students going through clearing should make themselves available because admissions tutors will want to talk to them rather than their parents.
- Universities you approach during clearing will ask for these.
- We're now into the university clearing season.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the