- 1 1.1 (distinctly) [visible/marked/distinguished] claramente; [speak/write/think] con claridad, claramente 1.2 (without ambiguity) [speak/write/show] claramenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Every time they looked up from behind the cash desk the poster was clearly visible.
- A seed was judged to be germinated when the root tip had clearly penetrated the seed coat.
- A run will be clearly visible with this rig; any movement is a take as the bait is dead.
- With a look of determination about her, the composer is clearly up for the challenge.
- He's also the sort of person who enjoys debate, but clearly likes to win the argument.
- He's a man with an immediate warmth and his family clearly means everything to him.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.