- 1 1.1 (distinctly) [visible/marked/distinguished] claramente; [speak/write/think] con claridad, claramente 1.2 (without ambiguity) [speak/write/show] claramenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Every time they looked up from behind the cash desk the poster was clearly visible.
- A seed was judged to be germinated when the root tip had clearly penetrated the seed coat.
- A run will be clearly visible with this rig; any movement is a take as the bait is dead.
- With a look of determination about her, the composer is clearly up for the challenge.
- He's also the sort of person who enjoys debate, but clearly likes to win the argument.
- He's a man with an immediate warmth and his family clearly means everything to him.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.