Translation of clearly in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (distinctly)(visible/marked/distinguished)
claramente(speak/write/think)1.2 (without ambiguity)
- Every time they looked up from behind the cash desk the poster was clearly visible.
- A seed was judged to be germinated when the root tip had clearly penetrated the seed coat.
- A run will be clearly visible with this rig; any movement is a take as the bait is dead.
- With a look of determination about her, the composer is clearly up for the challenge.
- He's also the sort of person who enjoys debate, but clearly likes to win the argument.
- He's a man with an immediate warmth and his family clearly means everything to him.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.