- 1 1.1 (distinctly) [visible/marked/distinguished] claramente; [speak/write/think] con claridad, claramente 1.2 (without ambiguity) [speak/write/show] claramenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Every time they looked up from behind the cash desk the poster was clearly visible.
- A seed was judged to be germinated when the root tip had clearly penetrated the seed coat.
- A run will be clearly visible with this rig; any movement is a take as the bait is dead.
- With a look of determination about her, the composer is clearly up for the challenge.
- He's also the sort of person who enjoys debate, but clearly likes to win the argument.
- He's a man with an immediate warmth and his family clearly means everything to him.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)