Translation of cleavage in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1.1 (bosom)Example sentences1.2 (Biology)
Example sentences1.3 (in rock)
- Her top was extremely low cut with her cleavage barely staying in.
- Carrie was wearing a denim skirt and another v-neck that exposed her cleavage.
- It can be large or small, with a pronounced cleavage or with the breasts entirely separated.
- The cells deriving from cleavage divisions are often called blastomeres.
- The transparent, 100-m-diameter oocyte is fertilized and undergoes rapid mitotic cleavage cycles.
- For a successful division to take place the cell has to determine the location, where to separate, and the point of time to start cell cleavage.
- Where possible, flawed sections are removed and larger crystals cut into smaller pieces with minimal wastage by splitting the crystal along natural cleavage planes.
- Diamonds have cleavage planes in four directions, making them highly susceptible to shattering when struck by a hard blow.
- Thus, the crystals have cleavage planes for the necessary migration aptitude.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to