Translation of clerical in Spanish:
- 1 [Religion/Religión] [robes/vows] clericalExample sentences
- As many have observed, clerical and especially episcopal accountability is a complex matter.
- This shift is most striking in the more clerical churches, the Anglican and Roman Catholic.
- There is a huge difference between clerical reform of the church and lay renewal of the church.
- 2 (of a clerk) [job/work] de oficina clerical assistant oficinista (masculine and feminine), empleado, (masculine, feminine) clerical staff personal (masculine) administrativoExample sentences
- Under the reforms, support assistants took over 24 clerical and routine tasks from teachers when the new term began last week.
- They also refuse to carry out clerical, administrative and porter duties.
- The work tasks varied from foundry work and heavy engineering to precision engineering and clerical and administrative work.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.