Translation of clerical in Spanish:
- 1 (Religion)(robes/vows)Example sentences
- As many have observed, clerical and especially episcopal accountability is a complex matter.
- This shift is most striking in the more clerical churches, the Anglican and Roman Catholic.
- There is a huge difference between clerical reform of the church and lay renewal of the church.
- 2 (of a clerk)(job/work)clerical assistantde oficinaclerical staffempleado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)personal (masculine) administrativoExample sentences
- Under the reforms, support assistants took over 24 clerical and routine tasks from teachers when the new term began last week.
- They also refuse to carry out clerical, administrative and porter duties.
- The work tasks varied from foundry work and heavy engineering to precision engineering and clerical and administrative work.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.