- 1 [Relig] [robes/vows] clerical clerical collar alzacuello (m), clergyman (m)More example sentences
- As many have observed, clerical and especially episcopal accountability is a complex matter.
- This shift is most striking in the more clerical churches, the Anglican and Roman Catholic.
- There is a huge difference between clerical reform of the church and lay renewal of the church.
- 2 (of a clerk) [job/work] de oficina clerical assistant oficinista (mf), empleado, -da (m,f) clerical staff personal (m) administrativoMore example sentences
- Under the reforms, support assistants took over 24 clerical and routine tasks from teachers when the new term began last week.
- They also refuse to carry out clerical, administrative and porter duties.
- The work tasks varied from foundry work and heavy engineering to precision engineering and clerical and administrative work.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.