Translation of clerical in Spanish:
- 1 (Religion)(robes/vows)
- As many have observed, clerical and especially episcopal accountability is a complex matter.
- This shift is most striking in the more clerical churches, the Anglican and Roman Catholic.
- There is a huge difference between clerical reform of the church and lay renewal of the church.
- 2 (of a clerk)(job/work)clerical assistant
de oficinaoficinista (masculine and feminine)clerical staff
empleado, (-da) (masculine, feminine)personal (masculine) administrativoExample sentences
- Under the reforms, support assistants took over 24 clerical and routine tasks from teachers when the new term began last week.
- They also refuse to carry out clerical, administrative and porter duties.
- The work tasks varied from foundry work and heavy engineering to precision engineering and clerical and administrative work.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.