- 1.1 (tense situation) situación (feminine) tensa each episode ends with a cliffhanger cada episodio termina con una situación de suspenso or (Spain/España) de suspenseMore example sentences1.2 (serial) serie (feminine) de suspenso or (Spain/España) de suspense
More example sentences
- Of course, in keeping with the name of the program, each episode of each serial ended with a cliffhanger.
- And then, like a dramatic cliffhanger, the day ended.
- Complications arise during the surgery, but a cliffhanger ending leads the audience to wonder if Dr. Brown has managed a second miracle.
- Good handicapping meant clashes like the Jane Fletcher Memorial Cup match between Chowbent B and Metro A stayed a cliffhanger until the final games.
- Knights supporters took over South Leeds Stadium yesterday and witnessed the latest in a long line of heart-stopping stories stolen from the script of a comic-book cliffhanger.
- It's going to be a cliffhanger, and you're going to have the same story in 2000.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.