- 1.1 (tense situation) situación (feminine) tensa each episode ends with a cliffhanger cada episodio termina con una situación de suspenso or (Spain/España) de suspenseMore example sentences1.2 (serial) serie (feminine) de suspenso or (Spain/España) de suspense
More example sentences
- Of course, in keeping with the name of the program, each episode of each serial ended with a cliffhanger.
- And then, like a dramatic cliffhanger, the day ended.
- Complications arise during the surgery, but a cliffhanger ending leads the audience to wonder if Dr. Brown has managed a second miracle.
- Good handicapping meant clashes like the Jane Fletcher Memorial Cup match between Chowbent B and Metro A stayed a cliffhanger until the final games.
- Knights supporters took over South Leeds Stadium yesterday and witnessed the latest in a long line of heart-stopping stories stolen from the script of a comic-book cliffhanger.
- It's going to be a cliffhanger, and you're going to have the same story in 2000.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.