- 1.1 (tense situation) situación (f) tensa each episode ends with a cliffhanger cada episodio termina con una situación de suspenso or (Esp) de suspenseMore example sentences1.2 (serial) serie (f) de suspenso or (Esp) de suspense
More example sentences
- Of course, in keeping with the name of the program, each episode of each serial ended with a cliffhanger.
- And then, like a dramatic cliffhanger, the day ended.
- Complications arise during the surgery, but a cliffhanger ending leads the audience to wonder if Dr. Brown has managed a second miracle.
- Good handicapping meant clashes like the Jane Fletcher Memorial Cup match between Chowbent B and Metro A stayed a cliffhanger until the final games.
- Knights supporters took over South Leeds Stadium yesterday and witnessed the latest in a long line of heart-stopping stories stolen from the script of a comic-book cliffhanger.
- It's going to be a cliffhanger, and you're going to have the same story in 2000.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.