- [Geography/Geografía] clima (masculine) the political/intellectual/artistic climate el clima político/intelectual/artístico in the current climate en la situación actualMore example sentences
More example sentences
- During climate extremes, whether droughts or flooding rains, those on the land feel it most.
- A monsoon climate of alternating wet and dry seasons characterizes the weather.
- A microclimate describes the climate of a small environment such as a town, forest or garden.
- Because chili peppers thrive in very warm, hot climates, equatorial regions seem to have the heaviest concentration of pungent cuisine.
- A common example is the relatively faster rate of sugar increase in warm to hot climates compared to flavour increase and acid decrease.
- Also known as elephant's ear, this water lover does best in warm climates; in colder regions, you can grow it indoors.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to