Translation of climax in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -maxes)
- 1.1 (peak) clímax (masculine), punto (masculine) culminanteExample sentences1.2 (orgasm) orgasmo (masculine)
- He used the word ‘journey’ again and again especially as the speech reached its climax.
- On this note, this year's Arab summit ritual reached its climax.
- Glover also provides the eerie guitar noodling and intense emotional climaxes.
- Ejaculation is normally the climax in a male orgasm.
- Sexual climax or orgasm is the healthy, normal, inevitable, outcome of the three preceding stages.
- Use this information as the basis for achieving a strong sexual climax and ejaculate.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the