Translation of climax in Spanish:
noun plural -maxes
- 1.1 (peak)Example sentences1.2 (orgasm)
- He used the word ‘journey’ again and again especially as the speech reached its climax.
- On this note, this year's Arab summit ritual reached its climax.
- Glover also provides the eerie guitar noodling and intense emotional climaxes.
- Ejaculation is normally the climax in a male orgasm.
- Sexual climax or orgasm is the healthy, normal, inevitable, outcome of the three preceding stages.
- Use this information as the basis for achieving a strong sexual climax and ejaculate.
- 1.1 (campaign/show)to climax
insomething1.2 (have orgasm)culminar enor conalgotener un orgasmoExample sentences
- While ejaculation offered proof that a man had reached climax, a female orgasm was confirmed by physiological measurements such as heart rate and anal pressure.
- Is it me he is thinking of when he climaxes, or them?
- Sipski and Alexander reported that 11 of 25 women with all levels of spinal injury were able to climax.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.