Translation of climax in Spanish:
noun plural -maxes
- 1.1 (peak)Example sentences1.2 (orgasm)
- He used the word ‘journey’ again and again especially as the speech reached its climax.
- On this note, this year's Arab summit ritual reached its climax.
- Glover also provides the eerie guitar noodling and intense emotional climaxes.
- Ejaculation is normally the climax in a male orgasm.
- Sexual climax or orgasm is the healthy, normal, inevitable, outcome of the three preceding stages.
- Use this information as the basis for achieving a strong sexual climax and ejaculate.
- 1.1 (campaign/show)to climax
insomethingculminar1.2 (have orgasm) enor conalgotener un orgasmoExample sentences
- While ejaculation offered proof that a man had reached climax, a female orgasm was confirmed by physiological measurements such as heart rate and anal pressure.
- Is it me he is thinking of when he climaxes, or them?
- Sipski and Alexander reported that 11 of 25 women with all levels of spinal injury were able to climax.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.