Translation of climax in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -maxes)
- 1.1 (peak) clímax (masculine), punto (masculine) culminanteExample sentences1.2 (orgasm) orgasmo (masculine)
- He used the word ‘journey’ again and again especially as the speech reached its climax.
- On this note, this year's Arab summit ritual reached its climax.
- Glover also provides the eerie guitar noodling and intense emotional climaxes.
- Ejaculation is normally the climax in a male orgasm.
- Sexual climax or orgasm is the healthy, normal, inevitable, outcome of the three preceding stages.
- Use this information as the basis for achieving a strong sexual climax and ejaculate.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.