Translation of clingy in Spanish:
adjective -gier, -giest[colloquial]
que se pega al cuerpoExample sentences
- This leaves ample scope for clingy vests, suede halter tops and vulgar Hawaiian shirts.
- But what's with the garish red walls of the underpass and the ridiculously clingy dress hugging Alex's voluptuous frame?
- Her beautiful clingy dress that she had worn last night was in a heap on the floor along with her stiletto heels, aluminum crown, and corsage.
- 2 [pejorative](child)
poco independienteExample sentences
- Where once she was outgoing and confident, now she is clingy and dependent.
- If this week people are clingy and dependant, easily offended and insecure, don't be manipulated by their whims of steel.
- She was dependent on me, she was clingy and needy, and she didn't have a strong support system.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.