Translation of clinical in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] (before noun/delante del nombre) [diagnosis/training/depression] clínicoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (cool, unemotional) [manner/detachment] frío the clinical appearance of the building el aspecto frío or aséptico del edificio
- In this study we describe the clinical and laboratory features of the patients with and without mycobacteraemia.
- Most patients in clinical trials had osteolytic bone metastases on imaging studies.
- The study, involving clinical trials on Christie patients, will cost around £40,000.
- These trials compared SSRIs with placebo in adults with depression and other clinical conditions.
- Sahn and Hefner recently reviewed the clinical condition of spontaneous pneumothorax.
- Aspirin induced asthma is a distinct clinical syndrome affecting some asthmatic patients.
- Behavioural research derives its authority from notions of scientific rigour and clinical detachment.
- I want it to be efficient, clinical, impartial and polite.
- Some have accused her of coldness, of clinical detachment.
- We can offer you clinical facilities at the JFK Hospital to begin with, and we will ask to use your expertise to help us equip whatever surgical room you will need.
- The hospitals were commended for their good signposting, bright and uncluttered corridors and clinical areas with helpful and organised support staff.
- A museum is necessarily clinical, and as a professor of history I can walk through it with the detachment and assurance of a doctor.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the