- 1 uncountable (from furnace)escoria (feminine) de hullaExample sentences
- The expected decrease of duty on cement and clinker from Rs 400 per tonne to Rs 350 per tonne didn't happen.
- At its peak the mix reaches 1, 450C before exiting as a hard, gritty material called clinker.
- To the extent possible, the concrete mixture should incorporate Portland cement of one type, made with clinker from a single source, and manufactured at the same plant.
- 2 countable (brick)ladrillo (masculine) duroExample sentences
- Beneath the city's dense urban forest, low walls of Arroyo Seco stone and clinker brick front brown-shingled homes with porches set under graceful overhangs.
- It will take about 1500 whole bricks, clinkers.
- Remaindered brick packs - rough clinkers, chocolate browns, flash fired silvers - were placed randomly along the south elevation, to be laid as required.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.