Translation of clot in Spanish:
- 1 (of blood)Example sentences
- The infected cells stick together, forming clots in the fine blood vessels of the brain.
- The most common type of embolus is a clot of blood, but other things can cause an embolism too.
- She wiped away the little clot of blood on his right ear and kissed it.
- 2 (idiot)(British English) [colloquial]bobalicón, (-cona) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Meanwhile some clumsy clot seems to have copied and pasted from last year's invitations.
- Maybe somewhere my friend was being similarly greeted and on the cusp of turning from a loveable clot into a threatening idiot.
intransitive verb -tt-
transitive verb -tt-
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to