Translation of clot in Spanish:
- 1 (of blood) coágulo (masculine)Example sentences
- The infected cells stick together, forming clots in the fine blood vessels of the brain.
- The most common type of embolus is a clot of blood, but other things can cause an embolism too.
- She wiped away the little clot of blood on his right ear and kissed it.
- 2 (idiot) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], bobalicón, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- Meanwhile some clumsy clot seems to have copied and pasted from last year's invitations.
- Maybe somewhere my friend was being similarly greeted and on the cusp of turning from a loveable clot into a threatening idiot.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo (-tt-)
- [blood] coagularse; [milk/cream] cuajar
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-tt-)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the