Translation of clot in Spanish:
- 1 (of blood)Example sentences
- The infected cells stick together, forming clots in the fine blood vessels of the brain.
- The most common type of embolus is a clot of blood, but other things can cause an embolism too.
- She wiped away the little clot of blood on his right ear and kissed it.
- 2 (idiot) (British) [colloquial]bobalicón (-cona) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Meanwhile some clumsy clot seems to have copied and pasted from last year's invitations.
- Maybe somewhere my friend was being similarly greeted and on the cusp of turning from a loveable clot into a threatening idiot.
intransitive verb present participle clotting past tense, past participle clotted
transitive verb present participle clotting past tense, past participle clotted
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.