Translation of clot in Spanish:
- 1 (of blood)Example sentences
- The infected cells stick together, forming clots in the fine blood vessels of the brain.
- The most common type of embolus is a clot of blood, but other things can cause an embolism too.
- She wiped away the little clot of blood on his right ear and kissed it.
- 2 (idiot) (British English) [colloquial]bobalicón, (-cona) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Meanwhile some clumsy clot seems to have copied and pasted from last year's invitations.
- Maybe somewhere my friend was being similarly greeted and on the cusp of turning from a loveable clot into a threatening idiot.
intransitive verb -tt-
transitive verb -tt-
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.